Tuesday, July 25, 2006

my all time favourite song

I feel poignant, when I listen to this song. The song, gives the sense of belonging when you are away from your home. The song depicts all the relationship and attachment we have with our home place. Not just depicts, but does it well.

Listen to this song, you would feel the pain, the pain of separation.

Aey mere pyare watan
Aey mere bichde chaman
tuj pe dil khurbaan
tu hi meri arzoon
tu hi meri aabroon
tu hi meri jaan
Aey mere pyare watan
...

The colse to heart summer morn -
sab se pyaari subha teri

The colourful evenings -
sab se rangeen teri shaam

...

The love of mother land -
Maa ka dil banke kabhi seene se lagjata hain tu

The sense of separation -
Aur kabhi nanhi si beti banke yaad atha hain tu

The more I think of you, the more I feel
Jithna yaad aata hain tu uthna tadpaata hain tu

...

Desire to die in your arms -
Hum jahan paida huye us jagah hi nikle dam


Music, lyrics, voice ... everything is at its best. I love it.

I feel bad, that I can't sing it as beautiful.

No comments: