Saturday, March 07, 2009

After a long gap

It is evident from the gaps between the posts on my blog that I have been off for quite a long time. I would say, main reason for this gap is that I have been focusing on things like building my career and fulfilling my new responsibilities in new roles.

Off late, my trysts with my ignorance has been more frequent than it has ever been. this new development in life, I believe is either because:
1. I was more ignorant that I ever thought
2. My encounters with new things has increased
Any which way, I believe I am evolving as a more matured and more learned. I feel it daily. My general knowledge and general awareness levels are improving. I am able to communicate more effectively than before.

I have also started realizing something about understanding humans and their psychology. How much ever we understand a person, it would only be the tip of the ice-berg. Understanding and comprehending any person in entirety is impossible. This applies to even the closest of the family members like brothers, sisters, and parents. I am yet to understand myself, leave alone the others. Human mind is too complex to be understood because of its unpredictability.

No comments: