Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Puzzling my way through

Today was an eye opener for me. I almost ensconced into a comfortable position, had I not come across this peculiar problem. I was complacent with the way things were going and the way I was able to comfortable live my way through.

Suddenly I come across a problem that looked simple. I tried to solve it. I tried for 15 minutes, then for 30 minutes. Fight continued... I spent about 1 hour, did not succeed.

I suppose I will start working on it as soon as finish my posting here. I believe, life get boring without challenges. If there is a challenge at hand, it feels great thinking about it, working towards cracking the secret.

Once I solve it, I would be satisfied. After that what? I am free again. Searching for more. This will continue ...

No comments: