Friday, January 27, 2006

Cup of coffe

These days, I miss coffee a lot. I used to have a lot of coffee .. about 6-7 cups a day. Every one chides me saying that it is not good to take so much of coffee. I am aware of the consequences of consuming such obsessively high amounts of caffeine.

I suddenly reduced the consumption ot 2 cups a day... now it is difficult to have anormal day. I feel sleepy generally. I feel distracted. I feel ill (withdrawal effects). But still, I will continue to consume a maximum of 2 cups of coffe or tea per day.

Even for such a small thing that I got habituated, it became very difficult to get out of that habit. Consider the people who consume mood enhancers and stimulants. For them, once they get habituated, life becomes miserable without consuming them.

But how can these things be avided?

No comments: